Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway was ‘disappointed’ with his side’s performance after his former employers Blackpool grabbed a last-gasp equaliser.

Owen Garvan’s 52nd-minute header cancelled out Nathan Delfouneso’s first-half opener before Glenn Murray scored his 18th goal of the season with 26 minutes left.

Palace were left stunned when Blackpool substitute Nouha Dicko grabbed a late point for the Tangerines to deny Holloway's side the chance of moving to within a point of league leaders Cardiff.

Holloway, who moved to Selhurst Park at the beginning of November after managing Blackpool for three years, said: “It’s real disappointing because we looked a shadow of how we’ve played recently.

“We almost wasted the first 45 minutes. Murray didn’t get a chance and he’s got so many goals lately it’s scary. He got one in the second half and the team created lots more. That was more like us.

“It’s not easy when you have been somewhere a long time and had some great times. I carried my shield very proudly when I was at Blackpool and I’m trying to do that here at Crystal Palace,” added the Bristolian manager.

Holloway made one change to the side that defeated arch-rivals Brighton with Darcy Blake coming in for the virus-stricken Joel Ward at right-back.

Blackpool, who have not lost a game since Michael Appleton replaced Holloway at Bloomfield Road, started the better side with the Seasiders controlling possession in midfield.

The away side took the lead when Tom Ince played in a defence-splitting cross for on-loan striker Delfouneso to score at the back post.

Palace levelled the scoring seven minutes into the second half after winger Yannick Bolasie played a threatening ball into Blackpool’s penalty box for the unchallenged Garvan to nod home.

Holloway made a positive substitution shortly after Palace’s goal - taking off Blake for Brazilian playmaker Andre Moritz – resulting in Kagisho Dikgacoi moving to right-back for the second consecutive match.

Garvan turned provider for Palace’s second when the Irishman chipped in a delicate ball for Murray to score his 10th goal since Holloway’s arrival at Selhurst Park.

Blackpool earned a deserved point in the 89th minute as the unmarked Dicko tapped-in a Wes Thomas cross to the despair of Palace fans.

Palace’s home unbeaten record under Holloway remains intact going into their final home match of 2012 against Huddersfield in two weeks' time.