- Merton election candidate and Ukip posterboy suspended after racist tweets emerge
- Tania Clarence charged with murdering her three children at their home in New Malden
- Putney man jailed for £1.25m cyber attack
- Nurses cleared of covering up dementia patient's disappearance
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
7:57pm Thursday 24th April 2014
6:25pm Thursday 24th April 2014More stories like this »
5:15pm Thursday 24th April 2014More stories like this »
4:43pm Thursday 24th April 2014More stories like this »
4:00pm Thursday 24th April 2014More stories like this »
3:42pm Thursday 24th April 2014More stories like this »
- Fulham's loan ranger Richards is loving his Dons life
- Struggling United dig out the cotton wool
- Positives in the face of defeat for Ironsides skipper O'Keeffe
- Quins will not be satisfied with season without a trophy
- Palace winger will have a final word on the destination of the Premier League title
- More News »
- Fast and frantic football with few gimmicks: Review of EA's FIFA World Cup
- Recipe: Satay dip with celery wedges
- REVIEW: Les Dennis delights in thrilling and funny play, the Perfect Murder
- Ale festival continues this weekend in selected Wimbledon pubs
- Festival promises folk and blues bonanaza
- More News »
OK everyone we're signing off from the live news service now.
Join us again at 8am tomorrow (one day until the weekend!)
NEWS UPDATE: The Tube strikes in May have NOT been called off.
There has some confusion on social media this afternoon after a letter was published online by the RMT union about different strike action being suspended.
VIBE: Excited about the World Cup? Croydon Guardian reporter Andy Bloss has reviewed the new FIFA World Cup game.
Check out VIEWFINDER, where we feature the best pictures we receive from our snap-happy readers.
This picture was taken at Epsom Common by Stuart Cantle.
SPORT: Fulham defender Tom Williams says he is loving life now that he is at AFC Wimbledon on a loan spell.
BREAKING: Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute.
BREAKING: A man stabbed to death at a restaurant in Mortlake this week is related to actor Ralph Fiennes (and Joseph Fiennes, Sir Ranulph Fiennes etc.).
Nicholas Hunter, 36, of no fixed address, who was previously said to be from Rodenhurst Road, Clapham, appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the murder of James Fiennes.
TRAVEL: Broken down lorry on the roundabout in Croydon Road, Mitcham.
E-NEWSPAPER: Here is the front page of today's Wimbledon Guardian, published each Thursday.
NEWS: Transport for London has apologised after a bus driver used foul language when talking to a cyclist in Croydon.
It came about after the cyclist published a video on YouTube.
SPORT: Sutton United boss Paul Doswell is wrapping up his stars in cotton wool ahead of the Skrill South play-offs.
VIBE: Les Dennis stars in a "thrilling and funny" play, according to Richmond and Twickenham Times reporter Tom Ambrose.
TRAVEL: Accident in Wimbledon Park Side / Putney Heath - two cars involved.
EXCLUSIVE: Mental health patients are regularly going missing from Springfield Hospital in Tooting, an investigation by the Wandsworth Guardian has revealed.
It comes after convicted violent offender Mark Ricketts went missing last month - prompting anger from his victim who said there is "no accountability" at the hospital.
VIBE: Not had lunch yet? Check out this recipe for satay dip with celery wedges on our Food section.
Vibe is our leisure and lifestyle section - submit your own leisure news using What's Your Vibe?.
SPORT: Crystal Palace midfielder Yannick Bolasie says he is looking forward to the Eagles having a say in the Premier League title race.
Crystal Palace are safe from relegation but face a final run of fixtures against Manchester City, Liverpool and Fulham.
Local NewsYourLocal Guardian
Get the latest news from your area