Molesey continued their unpredictable end of season this past Tuesday when they hosted Chessington and Hook United, a team that has often been their bogey team.

However, in contrast to the struggle to a disappointing point on Saturday, Molesey easily outplayed their opponents from first whistle to last to take the three points.

There were a few changes from the Dorking game. Joe Yeates was absent and in his place was Jordan McCartney, Ross Chalke made his return in midfield in place of Jack Johnson and up front Reggie Savage made way for Paul Cross.

Molesey began asserting their dominance on the game very early with the midfield being run by Joe Pratley-Jones and Ross Chalke allowing Molesey to consistently bring pressure on their opponents.

But even with the good chances Molesey were somewhat struggling to break down their opponents defence until the 27th minute.

In the 27th minute Andy Graves received the ball just over the halfway line, Ashley Lodge made the overlapping run and Graves chipped a superb ball down the line to Lodge who was in acres of space.

Lodge looked up and pulled the ball back to James McShane on the edge of the six yard box, he turned the ball across the edge of the six yard box where Paul Cross expertly turned the ball into the roof of the net to give the Moles a well deserved lead.

And that was that for the action in the first half barring a James McShane effort which curled well over the bar. At the other end Chessington's only effort was a shot that flew well over the bar from Luke Fontana.

Molesey stepped up the pressure at the start of the second half in search for the goal that would almost certainly kill the game off.

Just four minutes into the half James McShane found Paul Cross, but his volley went over the bar when it looked likely he would grab his second.

Then five minutes later Mcshane found Cross again, but this time Cross' effort was smothered at the near post.

Just two minutes after that Paul Cross had his third chance in the opening fifteen minutes of the second half but this time Mark Daniels in the Chessington goal pulled out an excellent save to tip the ball around the post.

Chessington managed to gain a slight foothold in the game and managed to stop the endless Molesey pressure until the 74th minute when Molesey killed off the match.

In what was probably one of the best attacking moves Molesey have produced this season Molesey were finally able to put the game to bed.

Joe Pratley-Jones danced around three Chessington players before lofting a chip into Darius Heravi. Heravi played it inside to Graves who crossed it in low and found Ross Chalke in the right place at the right time to prod the ball home from close range.

The rest of the game was just seen out by Molesey who kept the ball and made the game hard for the visitors who never looked like challenging Colin Harris' clean sheet.