Pelman Way, Epsom KT19

£100,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 1
A rarely available one bedroom second floor shared ownership flat offered for sale in a popular and convenient location. The accommodation comprises 19'9 x 13'2 open plan modern kitchen and living room with Juliet balcony, modern kitchen and double glazed windows. Further benefits include gas central heating, allocated parking and a lease in excess of 110 years. In our opinion the property is well presented and is within walking distance of public transport and shops. The share being sold is 40% and the remaining 60% will be retained by Rosebery Housing Association. An ideal first time buy, viewings highly recommended.

Arrange viewing 08444 991551 *Calls cost 5p per min

Compass - Chessington

36 North Parade, Chessington, Surrey

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email