Noble Park, Epsom

£121,500

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 1
AVAILABLE ON A 45% SHARED OWNERSHIP and occupying arguably one of the best positions within this modern apartment block with a Juliet balcony flooding the property with natural light, The Personal Agent are proud to present this modern and contemporary one bedroom apartment available for full or part ownership.

Located within the highly desirable Noble Park on the periphery of Horton Country Park the property benefits from easy access to hundreds of acres of ancient woodland. The many surrounding bridle and cycle paths link directly to the Stamford Green conservation area which enjoys a nature reserve, picturesque green with duck pond and two public houses.

Convenience is never far away with Epsom town centre with its many leisure and retail facilities and railway station just a short drive away. The property is also close to David Lloyd leisure centre and manages to balance a true community feel with easy accessibility to the amenities of the town.

As soon as you step through the front door the abundance of natural light is immediately apparent with a good entrance hallway that has built-in storage cupboards. The well designed accommodation that is the 21ft x 11ft living/dining/kitchen area provides the perfect layout for modern living with defined reception areas that seamlessly flow in to each other in a modern open plan layout that is perfect for entertaining, social occasions and most importantly, day to day life.

The property is completed by a generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, spacious bathroom and allocated parking.

Noble Park is a quiet and well regarded residential development, ideally located for Horton Golf Club and Horton Country park enjoying walks/bike rides in a tranquil setting.

Equally convenient for Epsom town centre offering a wide range of facilities include shops, bars & restaurants, cinema & theatre and close to popular schools. There are excellent transport links with Epsom railway station which provides regular trains to London Waterloo, Victoria & London Bridge. The M25 Junction 9 is about 3 miles drive away with access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.

Shared ownership at 45%, monthly rent £290.00 for the remaining 55% and a monthly service charge of £107.00.

Arrange viewing 01372 877376

The Personal Agent - Epsom

2 West Street, Epsom, Surrey

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email