PUBLIC NOTICES LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT1077088
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton with the agreement of Transport for London hereby gives notice that in order to erect a tower crane and because the works are being executed on or near the road it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 25 March 2019 with works expected to take 3 months to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 18 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Sutton Court Road:-
- close the road, between its junction with Chalk Pit Way and the south-western boundary of Leben Court:- (note: the permanent road closure in Sutton Court Road at its junction with Langley Park Road will be temporarily re-opened to allow for two way vehicular access);
- introduce waiting restrictions - 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions - 'no loading at any time' between its junctions with Chalk Pit Way and Langley Park Road.
Please note the Waiting & Loading restrictions referenced above have been extended in length to that advertised 28 February 2019.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting & loading restrictions at a time when these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 21 March 2019
Assistant Director - Shared Environment Service