LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) PALMERSTON ROAD, SUTTONNotice ID: SUT0786704
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) PALMERSTON ROAD, SUTTON
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate new water connection works and because works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 1 October 2018, with works expected to take 3 days to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 3 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily close Palmerston Road.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic will be via Lower Road, Lind Road, Vernon Road and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 6 September 2018
Assistant Director of Environment, Housing & Regeneration
(Safer & Stronger Communities).