ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018Notice ID: SUT0741338
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14 (1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow gas supply works to take place on Robin Hood Way Service Road fronting Nos. 199 to 213.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) entering, exiting or proceeding on Robin Hood Way Service Road between its junction with Keswick Avenue and Nos. 213 Robin Hood Way Service Road, local access will be maintained;
(2) stopping on Robin Hood Way Service Road between Nos. 199 to 213.
The Order will be effective between 12:01 AM on the 4th August 2018 and 8:00 PM on the 3rd September 2018 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport forLondon.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Kingston Bypass, Kingston Vale, Vale Parade and Robin Hood Lane to normal route of travel.
Dated this 3rd day of August 2018
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ