LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) MILL GREEN ROAD, MITCHAM JUNCTIONNotice ID: SUT0596057
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) MILL GREEN ROAD, MITCHAM JUNCTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate a check point for the arrival and departure of vehicles from the Redrow Homes development site, it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Tuesday 1 May 2018, and will remain in force for 12 months.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Mill Green Road:-
? prohibit all vehicular access and close the footway adjacent to No. 48 to the cul-de-sac; and
? introduce waiting restrictions 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions 'no loading at any time' on both sides between No. 26 and No. 48.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting & loading restrictions at a time when these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 26 April 2018
Assistant Director of Environment, Housing & Regeneration (Safer & Stronger Communities).