ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS WARBOYS ROAD, KINGSTON UPON THAMESNotice ID: MF0263012
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS WARBOYS ROAD, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Warboys Road, Kingston Upon Thames, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,toenable NG Tunneling to undertake sewer connection works in the carriageway, it intends to make an Order of the effect of which will be to:
(a) prohibit any vehicle or person from entering or remaining at rest in Warboys Road, from the end of the existing double yellow lines, at the junction of Ladderstaile Ride, to White Cottage, adistance of 60m.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above:
(a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
(b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
(c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on 9March 2018 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed within two weeks.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. Alocal diversion will be in place as and when required. Dated 23rd February 2018.
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.