TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990Notice ID: BR3374547
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990
PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. Vary condition 2 (approved plans) of 16/00154 (new dwelling) to include bedroom accommodation in loft space & amendments to external elevations to allow change in staircase design to access proposed second floor. Construction of small shed to rear garden. Land Opposite 16-17 Aynsley Tce Consett 18/00633
2. Dwelling within Walled Garden Mount Oswald Durham 18/00325
3. Office & training centre with access, car parking, delivery/service bay Belmont Ind Est
4. Replacement of 10 windows, replace 2 ceilings, replace 1 partition bedroom wall, re-pointing of several areas replace rotten balustrade to outer balcony with toughened glass balcony & treat damp in basement Messenger House Messenger Bank Shotley Bridge Consett 18/00622
5. Demolition of existing school buildings & erection of a replacement school building, with car parking, hard & soft landscaping & access Durham Community Business College Bracken Court Ushaw Moor 18/00577
6. Dwelling Greenhills Farm Cottage Wheatley Hill Durham 18/00540
7. Conversion of land to form an extension to an existing office (Class A2), including new shop front & provision of door to rear to create entrance lobby to flats above 81 New Elvet
8. 19 additional dwellings & substitution of 136 house types within Phase 6 of planning permission 2012/0030 (365 dwellings) Development Lane Former Thorn Lighting Merrington Lane Ind Est Spennymoor 18/00341
9. Demolition of garage, erection of double detached garage & porch to side 74 Manor Road
Medomsley Consett 18/00574
10. Side/rear extensions & detached storage shed 20 Tudhoe Village Spennymoor 18/00299
11. Installationofnew handrails toMainEntrancetoCollegeBuildingsUshaw CollegeCollege
12. 104dwellingswithaccess, parking &landscapingGreyhoundTrackMerringtonLane
View applications at www.durham.gov.uk/planning.
Representations should be made by 5 April 2018 & will be recorded online.
Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
S Timmiss Head of Planning & Assets 15 March 2018