ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT0414750
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
PALMERSTON ROAD, SUTTON
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate Structural repairs to a property and because works are being executed near the road it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Thursday 4 January 2018 with works expected to take 15 days to complete and will take place between 7.00am and 7.00pm. However, the Order will remain in force for three months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily close Palmerston Road, Sutton at its junction with Vernon Road.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic will be via Lower Road, Lind Road, Vernon Road and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 14 December 2017 Warren Shadbolt
Assistant Director of Environment, jj£t!v\
Housing & Regeneration ^5?y
(Safer & Stronger Communities). Svttvn