TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - FOSS ROADNotice ID: SUT0357142
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - FOSS ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 27th October 2017 made an Order to facilitate street lining works in Foss Road ("the works"), the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of traffic in Foss Road.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in Foss Road.
3. The Order will come into effect on 3rd November 2017 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months, or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
4. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available and will be appropriately signed.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 6682.
Dated this second day of November 2017
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive