ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0312801
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (KINGSTON UPON THAMES) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY SERVICE ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2017 THE A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY SERVICE ROAD, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES) BANNED TURN ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 22nd September 2017 it made the above named Orders, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Orders will come into force on 5th October 2017.
2. The general nature and effect of the Orders will be to:
(1) Introduce short lengths of double red lines 'No Stopping at Any Time' on sections of the A3 Robin Hood Way Service Road. The double red lines are being introduced at various locations to facilitate traffic management and speed calming measures along Robin Hood Way Service Road;
(2) Amend the hours of operation of an existing banned left turn from the A3 Robin Hood Way into the southern end of Robin Hood Way Service Road (opposite No.213) from Monday - Friday 07.30am - 09.30am to Monday - Friday 06.30am - 09.30am, except buses and cycles;
(3) Implement a new banned left turn from the A3 Robin Hood Way into Robin Hood Way Service Road at its northern end opposite No.21 Robin Hood Way;
(4) Remove the 13 metre Loading Bay outside Nos.3 to 7 Robin Hood Way and replace with double red lines "No Stopping at any Time" controls to facilitate a bus stop.
3. The road which would be affected by the Orders is the A3 Robin Hood Way Service Road in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. The road which would be affected by the Orders is the A3 Robin Hood Way Service Road in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
4. A copy of the Orders, a map indicating the location and effect of the Orders and copies of any Orders revoked, suspended or varied by the Orders can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
* Transport for London
* Environment Services
Streets Traffic Order Team Royal Borough of (RSM/PI/STOT) Kingston-upon-Thames Palestra, Guildhall 2
197 Blackfriars Road Kingston London. SE1 8NJ Surrey KT1 1EU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Orders or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement
Any person wishing to question the validity of the Orders or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 29th day of September 2017 Mufti Durowoju Network Impact Management Team Manager
Road Space Management - Operations, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ