TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS ACT 1990Notice ID: BR3314634
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. Single storey rear extension 2 Kepier Villas Gilesgate Durham 17/01731
2. Change of use from Florist (A1) to Cafe (A3) 53 North Road Durham 17/01618
3. Glasshouse & timber wood store, repairs to heated wall, re-siting of gateway & landscape alterations including tool store & pergola Shincliffe Hall Hall Lane Shincliffe Durham 17/01486
4. Insertion of a stone & bronze commemorative plaque into the wall of the courtyard of the Palace Green Cafe DurhamUniversity Palace Green Library Palace Green Durham 17/01743
5. Erection of new house & garage block, with demolition of existing building Westacre Urpeth Hall High Urpeth Stanley
6. Erection of 34 dwellings Land To The North Of Wingate Lane Wheatley Hill 17/01747
7. Removal of condition 20 (dedicated bus service) of permission 1/2013/0135/86200 Tesco Genesis Way Consett
8. Erection of industrial building (B1 and B8) Land To The North Of Heighington Lane & east of Spring Road Aycliffe Business Park Newton Aycliffe 17/01621
9. Demolition of existing school & erection of new school and associated works Vane Road Primary School Vane Road
Newton Aycliffe 17/01691
10. Conversion & extension of redundant farm buildings to 9 dwellings Sniperley FarmDurham 17/01724
11. 3 holiday lodges, temporary cafe building, pod & field shelter Pow Hill Edmundbyers Consett 17/01385
Submission of EIA and Further EIA Information
17/01802 & 17/01800 Change of use from agricultural land to ecological mitigation provision.
16/01134 Change of use of land to temporary event parking (1,400 spaces) including coach drop off area & associated infrastructure. Formation of pedestrian access to main event site & change of use of land to event site.
16/01129 Variation of conditions no.2 to allow changes to site layout, & design of buildings, & condition 13 & removal of condition no. 9 (car park opening times). Submitted by Eleven Arches.
Public may obtain a hard copy of the ES and Addendum from Fairhurst, 1 Arngrove Court, Barrack Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 6DB for £90 View applications at www.durham.gov.uk/planning. Representations should be made by 30 June 2017 & will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
S Timmiss Head of Planning and Assets 9 June 2017