ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SEELY ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2231618
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SEELY ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Seely Road to facilitate Thames Water utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Seely Road from outside number 1 to the junction of Mitcham Road. There will be no waiting at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 1 November 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 11 November 2021.
Dated this twenty-first day of October 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU