IN THE MATTER OF THE SOLICITORS ACT 1974 (AS AMENDED) AND SOLICITORS [DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS) RULES 2019Notice ID: WAT2193012
IN THE MATTER OF THE SOLICITORS ACT 1974 (AS AMENDED) AND SOLICITORS [DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS) RULES 2019
Case No. 12238-2021
BETWEEN: JOSEPH GARY ELOKET
Applicant and SOLICITORS REGULATION AUTHORITY Respondent
I Joseph Gary Eloket of 28 Penwortham Road London SW16 6RE was admitted a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Judicature on 01/05/2001 By an Order of the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal dated the 12/10/2011
I was suspended from the Roll for an indefinite period and:
1) I am applying for the indefinite period of suspension from practice imposed by the Tribunal to be terminated.
2) I advertise this application in accordance with the Rules.
3) The application is to be heard on 09/11/2021 The hearing will either take place remotely or in person at 3rd Floor, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG. Please contact the Tribunal for details.
4) Any objections to this application should be served on the Tribunal and the parties to the application no later than 21 days before the hearing date. The Tribunal may allow the person objecting to the application to appear before it at the hearing, call evidence and make representations upon which the Tribunal may allow the person to be cross-examined.
5) The Applicants address for service is above or Click here to enter text.
The Respondent's address for service is c/o Ms Jennifer Ackers, SRA, The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN or
The Tribunal's address for service is as in 3) above email@example.com