Town and Country Planning Act 1990Notice ID: SUT2124478
Epsom and Ewell Borough Council
Town and Country Planning Act 1990
Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
Notice is hereby given that the following applications have been received:
Telecommunications Mast - CTIL, Telephone Exchange, 5 London Road
Removal of 6no. existing antenna to be replaced by 3no. proposed CTIL (TEF) antennas at 15.59m height with proposed grp screening painted/vinyl wrapped to match brickwork.
Oakwood, 38 Worple Road, Epsom
Erection of single storey outbuilding to the front of site curtilage for storage of refuse waste and recycling.
The Assembly Rooms, 147-153 High Street, Epsom
Refurbishment and redecoration throughout that will include minor reconfiguration (e.g. additional customer dining area at first floor level, new extended staircase and new staff room and facilities at second floor level)
122A High Street, Epsom, Surrey
Change of Use from Betting Shop (Sui Generis) to an Adult Gaming Centre (Sui Generis).
1 Laburnum Road, Epsom, Surrey
Single storey rear-side infill extension.
Chessington House, Spring Street, Ewell
Alterations to existing annex and conversion of garage space to domestic gym (anxillary to the main dwelling use).
14A St Martins Avenue, Epsom, Surrey
Article 4 Worple Road Conservation Area
1. The original garage grey felt covered flat roof (50 years old) is now leaking (currently has a tarpaulin cover over the leaking area) and is deemed beyond patch repairs and now requires to be completely replaced with a new felt covered flat roof. This would require the roof to be stripped back to a sound deck with the timber batten replaced to the edge and form drip detail. A new 2 layer high performance mineral felt system in grey to be fitted. In addition the rainwater guttering and downpipe at the rear of the garage and rotten timber fascia will be removed. These will be replaced with new white UPVC fascia's complete with new white rainwater guttering and downpipe.
2. The house via an external door from the utility room leads outside via an alleyway to the rear garden and to the side entrances of the garage. Outside the Utility door is a 50 year old wood framed Lean-Too with a clear corrugated sheeting covering that provides weather protection when going out to the garage. This structure is in need of replacement due to wear and tear over the past 50 years. When the garage roof (see 1 above) is replaced the existing structure will be dismantled and replaced with a new structure consisting of a 4x2 timber wall plate, 4x2 rafters and noggins to form a new Lean-Too up to end of main house rear wall with a clear corrugated sheeting roof covering.
3. The house still has the original fitted grey UPVC guttering/downpipes which are leaking and wooden fascia in need of replacement with new white UPVC guttering and maintenance free fascia and eave trays.
4. The existing white house front door on the front porch is showing increasing signs of rot at the bottom of it and will need to be replaced with a new similar type design and colour door.
5. Repairs and maintenance to the existing patio wall and steps leading to the rear garden consisting of the replacement of damaged bricks and stone cappings along with new cem 69 Stamford Green Road, Epsom, Surrey Loft conversion, roof lights, new window.
Telecommunications Mast - CTIL, The Stoneleigh Inn, Stoneleigh Broadway
The proposed upgrade of an existing base station consisting of the proposed removal of 3 no existing antennas to be replaced with proposed 2no antennas on new steelwork fixed to chimney brickwork, together with the replacement of 3 no cabinets and ancillary development thereto.
Applications may be viewed online:
or alternatively by visiting Epsom Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BY during office hours or in local public libraries with internet access. Should you wish to comment please use our website or email@example.com
or write to Place Development at the above address. Please make sure that you quote the application reference number. Comments should be sent within 21 days from the date of this notice. All comments will be publicly available for inspection and will be displayed online.
Please note that details of all planning applications received are available on the Council's website.
Head of Place Development Epsom and Ewell Borough Council