ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SEELY ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2118284
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SEELY ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Seely Road to facilitate electrical connection works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Seely Road from the junction with Mitcham Road to outside numbers 1A-1B.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 28 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 2 July 2021.
Dated this seventeenth day of June 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU