LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 CHEAM WARDNotice ID: SUT2059526
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 CHEAM WARD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton made the following Orders on 12 April 2021 under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 50) Order 2021; and
(b)The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 50) Order 2021.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to introduce double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions for certain lengths in the vicinity of the following locations:-
- Banstead Road, Banstead at the entrance and exit to Cuddington Golf Club and at its junctions with Cuddington Park Close, Cuddington Way, Walnut Tree Close both of its junctions with Gilnams Avenue and Higher Drive
- Burdon Lane outside and opposite Nos. 62, 72, 78 to 80, 79, 88 and at its junctions with Downside, Highview, Northdown Road, Northey Avenue, The Crescent, The Drive, Warren Avenue
- Cheyham Way outside Nos. 30 and 42
- Fieldsend Road outside No. 31
- Kingsdown Road outside Nos. 18 to 28
- Lumley Road outside Nos. 47 to 49 and at its junctions with Lumley Gardens and Fieldsend Road
- Northey Avenue outside and opposite St Andrew's Church and at its junctions with Cheyham Way, Shirley Avenue
- Windsor Avenue,
- Sandy Lane at its junctions with Chesham Close, Down Side, Golf Side, High View, Northey Avenue, South Drive, The Drive and Warren Avenue,
- Tilehurst Road outside Nos. 2 to 6
- Wilbury Close at its junction with Godolphin Close.
3. To amend where necessary map-based tiles to the schedule attached to The Sutton (Charged for Parking Places) Order 2017 and to The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2017 to match conditions as they exist on site.
4. Copies of the Orders, which will come into force on 21 June 2021 and of the Orders that will be revoked or amended by these Orders, the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Orders may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA between 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of these Orders or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport
Dated: 15 April 2021