LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT2040162
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 84 and 124 of and Part III of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended -
2. The Sutton (Speed Limit) (20mph) (Sutton North Area) (No.*) Order 202*;
3. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce a 20mph speed limit zone in All Saints Road, Angel Hill Drive, Aultone Way, Avon Close, Benfleet Close, Benhill Road, Benhill Wood Road, Betchworth Close, Bramley Road, Brunswick Road, Burnell Road, Calthorpe Gardens, Chilworth Gardens, Chudleigh Gardens, Constance Road, Cressingham Grove, Danescourt Crescent, Duchess Close, Duke Street, Edinburgh Road, Elgin Road, Glena Mount, Godstone Road, Greenhill, Grennell Close, Grennell Road, Hillview Road, Ivydene Close, Jengar Close, Kendal Gardens, Keswick Close, Lewis Road, Longford Gardens, Lower Road, Milford Grove, Monksdene Gardens, Montpelier Road, Montrose Gardens, Munslow Gardens, Oak Close, Oakhill Road, Oliver Road, Palmerston Road, Princes Street, Rose Hill Park West, Roseacre Close, Rosebery Gardens, Rosehill Gardens, St Barnabas Road, Stanmore Gardens, Thicket Crescent, Thicket Road, Upper Vernon Road, Vernon Road, Vine Close, Waverley Avenue, William Road, Woodend and Woodside Road.
4. Copies of the proposed Order, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Order and plan showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1EA between 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday. Copies can also be obtained by calling 020 8770 5000.
These documents can also be found on
under "view our Permanent Traffic Order Consultations' selecting "Notices of Proposals" and then "SL1104". Sutton North
5. If you would like to make comments on the proposal you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation from 25th March 2021 which can be found on
where you can also view the proposal documents.
Alternatively please send them to The Technical Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 15 April 2021 please quote the following reference SL1104.
Dated: 25 March 2021
Group Manager - Highways and Transport
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Order should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information.