ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) PROW No. 58 (Running between Corbet Close and Culvers Retreat)Notice ID: SUT2039555
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
PROW No. 58 (Running between Corbet Close and Culvers Retreat)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate public space improvements and river restoration works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway and public right of way it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Friday 16 April 2021, and will remain in force for 6 months.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily close public right of way (PROW) No. 58 (running between Corbet Close and Culvers Retreat).
4. An alternative route whilst the closure is in place will be via Nightingale Road, PROW No. 60, Hackbridge Park Gardens, Ivydale Road, Dale Park Avenue, PROW No. 59, Arlington Drive, Culvers Avenue and Culvers Retreat.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 1 April 2021
Group Manager - Highways & Transport.