LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT2039534
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate installation of a new electricity supply and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below
2. The Order will come into effect on Tuesday 30 March 2021 with works expected to take 10 days to complete, however the Order will remain in force for 2 months should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily prohibit all vehicular traffic from entering or exiting Upland Road between No. 101 and its southern extremity.
4. Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 25 March 2021
Group Manager - Highways and Transport.