London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT2019107
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) PRINCE OF WALES ROAD
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate electrical works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 23 March 2021, with works expected to take 1 week to complete. However the Order will remain in force for 2 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily prohibit all vehicular traffic including pedal cycles from entering or exiting Prince of Wales Road.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be via Wrythe Lane, Surrey Grove, Duke of Edinburgh Road and vice versa.
5. Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
6. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport. Dated: 4 March 2021