ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - FRESHWATER ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2013033
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - FRESHWATER ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Freshwater Road to facilitate laying new duct in the footway and carriageway.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Freshwater Road at the junction with Welham Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 1 March 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-fifth day of February 2021.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU