LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORCHARD GROVE ORPINGTONNotice ID: BRI1965514
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORCHARD GROVE ORPINGTON NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER I.The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order for Radius Group Limited to complete a crane operation for essential building improvement works THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-Orchard Grove Orpington will be closed to through traffic for four non-consecutive days from Sunday 17th January 2021. The point of the closure will be between the junctions of Station Road A232 and Blossom Drive.
The proposed dates for the road closures are as follows:-Sunday 17th January 2021 between 08.00 until 18.00 Sunday 24th January 2021 between 08.00 until 18.00 Sunday 31st January 2021 between 08.00 until 18.00 Sunday 7th February 2021 between 08.00 until 18.00 Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-Station Road A232 High Street Orpington A223 Knoll Rise
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Sunday 17th January 2021 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to four non-consecutive days to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH