ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT1942719
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to enable a new water service connection and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 14 December 2020 with works expected to take 1 week to complete, however the Order will remain in force for 6 months should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily ban the right turn from Central Road, Worcester Park into Lynwood Drive.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be via Central Road, Windsor Road, Donnington Road and vice versa, as follows:-
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport. Dated: 10 December 2020