LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT1849585
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton with the agreement of Transport for London hereby gives notice that In order to allow a safe working area and dismantle a tower crane and because the works are being executed on or near the road It made an Order the effect of which Is summarised In paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come Into effect on Friday 25 September 2020 and will remain in force for 7 months.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Sutton Court Road:-
- close the road, between its junction with Chalk Pit Way and the south-western boundary of Leben Court- (note: the permanent road closure in Sutton Court Road at its junction with Langley Park Road will be temporarily re-opened to allow for two way vehicular access);
- introduce waiting restrictions - 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions - 'no loading at any time' including suspension of parking bays between its junctions with Chalk Pit Way and Langley Park Road.
4. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways and Transportation
Dated: 17 September 2020