LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON DISABLED PARKING PLACE AND WAITING RESTRICTION AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT1842091
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON DISABLED PARKING PLACE AND WAITING RESTRICTION AMENDMENTS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:-
(a) provide new disabled person's parking places, 6.6 metres in length, in which vehicles displaying a disabled person's badge may park at any time, at the following locations:-
(i) outside No. 45 Collingwood Road, Sutton (in place of the existing Permit Holder parking bay);
(ii) outside No's. 131 to 137 Grove Lane Coulsdon;
(Hi) outside No's 24 to 26 Lavender Road, Carshalton; (in place of the existing uncontrolled footway parking bay see 5(a) item(vi) below);
(iv) outside No's 24 to 26 Mellows Road, Wallington;
(v) outside No's. 76 to 78 Stanley Road, Carshalton; and
(vi) outside No's 53 to 57 Wallace Crescent, Carshalton.
(b) extend existing disabled person's parking place outside No. 37 Tewkesbury Road to 6.6 metres (fully on the footway);
(c) revoke existing disabled person's parking places at the following locations:-
(i) outside No. 44 Donnington Road, Worcester Park;
(ii) outside No. 78a Onslow Gardens, Wallington; and (Hi) outside No. 17 Tate Road, Sutton.
(d) amend the map-based tiles to the schedule attached to The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) Order 2017 and to the Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2017 so as to more accurately represent the existing layout to match conditions as they exist on site.
Note: there will be no change to the restrictions as currently marked and signed on-street as a result of this amendment
3. A copy of these Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for making these Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the Orders may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA between 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday. Copies can also be obtained by calling 020 8770 5000.
4. If you would like to make comments on the proposed Orders you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages
under "view our Permanent Traffic Order Consultations" selecting "Notices of Proposals" and then "SuttMap 1097.
Alternatively please send them to The Technical Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 1 October 2020 please quote the following reference "SuttMap 1097"
5. NOTICE IS ALSO HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of London Borough of Sutton, as part of this proposal, and by the powers conferred under section 15 of the Greater London Council (General Powers) Act 1974 is resolving the following:-
(a) removal of an existing length of uncontrolled footway parking at the following locations:-
(i) outside No. 92 Bramblewood Close; Carshalton
(ii) outside No. 87 Browning Aenue; Worcester Park
(iii) outside No. 33 Garendon Road, Morden;
(iv) outside No. 87 Halesowen Road, Morden;
(v) outside No. 10 Huntingdon Gardens; Worcester Park;
(vi) outside No's 24 to 26 Lavender Road, Carshalton [see 2(a) item (iii) above]
(vii) outside No. 411 Middleton Road, Carshalton;
(viii) outside No. 502 Middleton Road, Carshalton;
(ix) outside No. 112 Sutton Common Road, Sutton;
(x) outside No. 224 Thornton Road, Carshalton; and
(xi) outside No.12 Westcroft Road, Wallington
Group Manager - Highways & Transport
Dated 10 September 2020