London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1827914
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
27 LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton with the agreement of Transport for London hereby gives notice that in order to allow a safe working area and dismantle a tower crane and because the works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Friday 25 September 2020 with works expected to take 7 months to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 12 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Sutton Court Road:-
- close the road, between its junction with Chalk Pit Way and the south-western boundary of Leben Court- (note: the permanent road closure in Sutton Court Road at its junction with Langley Park Road will be temporarily re-opened to allow for two way vehicular access);
- introduce waiting restrictions - 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions - 'no loading at any time' including suspension of parking bays between its junctions with Chalk Pit Way and Langley Park Road .
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways and Transportation Dated: 27 August 2020