LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT1803435
London Borough of Sutton
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton with the agreement of the London Borough of Merton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate gas main replacement works and because the works are being executed on or near the road it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order came into effect on Monday 10 August 2020 with works expected to take 4 weeks to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 3 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily introduce waiting restrictions - 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions - 'no loading at any time' (including suspension of parking bays) in:-
- Forest Road on both sides of the road between No. 55 and its junction with Love Lane;
- Glastonbury Road on both sides of the road between No.188 and its junction with Love Lane; and
- Love Lane outside No's 105 to 115.
4. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport Dated: 6 August 2020