LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1583302
London Borough of Sutton _Public Notices_
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*.
2. The principal objectives of the Orders are to remove obstructive waiting in the road for the purpose of improving traffic flow and ease traffic congestion.
3. The general effect of the Orders would extend double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions in certain lengths of Coomber Way outside the Tramlink Depot.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Environment, Housing and Regeneration Offices at 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
5. If you would like to make comments on the proposals you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages
under "view our Permanent Traffic Order Consultations" selecting "Notices of Proposals" and then "SuttMap 1075".
Alternatively please send them to The Technical Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 20 February 2020 quoting the following reference SuttMap 1075. Dated: 30 January 2020
Issued by Mervyn Bartlett - Group Manager, Highways and Transport - London Borough of Sutton SuttOll