ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) WOODMANSTERNE LANENotice ID: SUT1559842
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton with the agreement of The London Borough of Croydon hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate telecommunications works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Tuesday 21 January 2020, with works expected to take 3 days to complete. However the Order will remain in force for 3 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily close Woodmansterne Lane between its junctions with Little Woodcote Lane and Woodcote Road.
4. Alternative routes for vehicular traffic whilst the closure is in force will be via Woodmansterne Lane, Little Woodcote Lane, Woodcote Road and vice versa
5. Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
6. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport. Dated: 16 January 2020