London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1460486
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -
SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF FOOTPATH
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that the above Order has been extended by Secretary of State for Transport in order to facilitate the implementation of planning approval for the redevelopment of Wallington Public Hall.
2. The effect of the Order is to temporarily close the footpath that lies between Wallington Public Hall Car Park and Stafford Road.
3. The Order which was made on 8 July 2019 and came into effect on 17 July 2019 will remain in force until the redevelopment works have been completed or until midnight on 31 May 2021 whichever is sooner.
4. An alternative route for pedestrian traffic when the closure is in place will be via Stafford Road and Woodcote road and vice versa.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016
Group Manager, Highways and Transport Dated: 14 November 2019