Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A23 GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (LONDON ROAD, FAIRVIEW ROAD AND NORBURY CRESCENT, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON)(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1325076
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A23 GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (LONDON ROAD, FAIRVIEW ROAD AND NORBURY CRESCENT, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON)(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable ducting works to take place at A23 London Road.
3. The effects of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) stop on Fairview Road between its junction with A23 London Road and a point 29 metres south-west of the extended northeastern building line of Nos. 2 to 10 Fairview Road;
(2) stop on the A23 London Road between its junctions with Fairview Road and Norbury Crescent;
(3) stop on Norbury Crescent between its junction with London Road and to a point 8 metres north-west of the extended common boundary of Nos. 1 and 3 Norbury Crescent;
(4) stop in the Parking bay outside Nos. 1452-1456 London Road;
(5) stop in the loading bay outside Nos. 1456-1460 London Road. The Order will be effective from 08:00 AM on 7th September 2019 until 6:00 PM on 27th September 2019 or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 29th day of August 2019
Works Coordination & Permitting Area Manager, Transport for London