London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1308342
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
ANGLESEY GARDENS AND SURROUNDING ROADS
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that In order to facilitate gas main replacement works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 2 September 2019. However, the Order will remain in force for 10 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily introduce waiting restrictions 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions 'no loading at any time' in the following roads:-
- Anglesey Court Road;
- Anglesey Gardens;
- Northwood Road; and
- Woodfield Avenue.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting & loading restrictions at a time when these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport. Dated: 15 August 2019.
Issued by Warren Shadbolt, Executive Head of Safer and Stronger Communities - London Borough of Sutton