© Press Association 2014
PM announces tougher terror laws
David Cameron has announced new laws to crack down on terror suspects as he warned that extremism in Iraq and Syria poses a greater danger to Britain than al Qaida.
- Sister welcomes decision on Dewani
- UN Isil resolution 'a message'
- Action scenes hard for Brosnan
- Sir Cliff dismisses sex crime claim
- Record intake for universities
- UK 'prepared to arm Kurd fighters'
- Woman free after Syria cash trial
- Spider makes headlines on bulletin
- Mrs Doubtfire sequel now unlikely
- UK and France press EU on Iraq aid
- Williams our 'generous, gentle' dad
- Radcliffe tells of romantic side
- Untested Ebola therapies 'ethical'
- Giant panda Tian Tian 'pregnant'
- Military experts call for UK action
- Robin Williams found dead at home
- Shock at death of Robin Williams
- Witnesses to college crash sought
- Pegg happiest out of comfort zone
- Willerton foiled by high winds
- Woodley films win at Teen Choice
- Gomez battles tears at Teen Choice
- UK to step up Iraq refugees aid bid
- PM pressed to recall MPs over Iraq
- Marchers demand end to Gaza bombing
- Inbetweeners reveal onset mischief
- Safety fears over Beatles crossing
- Bungling raider jailed for 13 years
- Jake, Damon have premiere dance-off
- Cotillard 'insisted on more takes'