Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- Don't call us hormonal, drama queens or bitchy: Top 20 words women would ban
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months
- Billions of fleas with massive penises will be invading bedrooms
- Labour leadership contest: Jeremy Corbyn and Owen Smith's campaigns enter final hours
- REVEALED: The filthiest Tube line - and other dirty disgusting secrets of London Underground