Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis chats to the press ahead of his team's match against Liverpool.
Pulis said he was "immensely proud" to have secured another season in the Premier League, but could not guarantee he will remain at Selhurst Park next season.
The Welshman insisted he is still very much taking things one step at a time at Palace and denied rumours of a rift with Steve Parish, the club's co-chairman.
Watch the video below:
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- 'Let's be friends': Estate agent tries sweet way to win over rivals
- 'No questions asked': 33 per cent rise in firearms handed in during campaign
- Better than Tinder and bars: This is where you could find love this Valentine's Day
- Valentine’s Day: Top 10 London restaurants for special occasions