The UK is a step closer to leaving the EU after MPs overwhelmingly backed a bill allowing Prime Minister Theresa May to trigger Article 50.
MPs will today pore over a government White Paper setting out its Brexit strategy and a long list of amendments from MPs of all political stripes.
The European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill was overwhelmingly backed by a majority of 384 MPs – 498 to 114 – at its second reading on Wednesday. Its approval allows Mrs May to trigger Article 50 – the formal procedure for leaving the European Union.
Hundreds of amendments have already been tabled for debate and votes between Monday and Wednesday and the objectives set out in the White Paper are sure to inspire more.
Downing Street said the White Paper would "reflect the Government's plan for Brexit as the PM set out in her speech on our negotiating objectives".
Brexit was approved by a narrow margin (52 per cent voted to leave the EU; 48 voted to remain) in an advisory referendum on June 23.
See how your MP from across south London and north Surrey voted:
Richmond and Twickenham
- Sarah Olney – Richmond Park – Liberal Democrat - Against
- Tania Mathias – Twickenham – Conservative – For
- James Berry - Kingston and Surbiton - Conservative - For
- Rosena Allin-Khan – Tooting – Labour – Against
- Justine Greening – Putney – Conservative – For
- Jane Elison – Battersea – Conservative – For
- Stephen Hammond – Wimbledon – Conservative – For
- Siobhain McDonagh – Mitcham and Morden – Labour - For
- Paul Scully – Sutton and Cheam – Conservative - For
- Tom Brake – Carshalton and Wallington – Liberal Democrat – Against
- Gavin Barwell – Croydon Central – For
- Steve Reed – Croydon North – Labour – For
- Chris Philp – Croydon South – Conservative – For
- Chris Grayling – Epsom and Ewell – Conservative – For
- Paul Beresford – Mole Valley – Conservative – For
- Crispin Blunt – Reigate and Banstead – Conservative – For
- Philip Hammond – Runnymede and Weybridge – Conservative – For
- Dominic Raab – Esher and Walton – Conservative – For
- Vicky Foxcroft – Lewisham Deptford – Labour – Against
- Heidi Alexander – Lewisham East – Labour – Against
- Jim Dowd – Lewisham West and Penge – Labour – Against
- Matthew Pennycook – Greenwich and Woolwich – Labour – For
- Clive Efford – Eltham – Labour – For
- Bob Neill – Bromley and Chislehurst – Conservative – For
- Jo Johnson – Orpington – Conservative – For
- Bob Stewart – Beckenham – Conservative – For
- David Evennet – Bexleyheath and Crayford – Conservative – For
- James Brokenshire – Old Bexley and Sidcup – Conservative – For
- Teresa Pearce – Erith and Thamesmead – Labour – For
Dartford and Swanley
- Gareth Johnson – Dartford – Conservative – For
Got a story? Get in touch at email@example.com