Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- TUBE STRIKE: Commuters react as latest London Underground walkout causes delays
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to office flings. Have you had one?
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action