Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- PICTURES: 'Real-life Iron Man' soars over London in UK's first jetpack flight
- Streatham GP convicted over porn stash which included man having sex with a snake and women with dogs and horses