Selhurst Park is already gearing up for next season if this picture from the Metropolitan Police's helicopter is anything to go by.
The @MPSinthesky twitter feed posted a picture of Selhurst Park, known as the Coliseum amongst many Palace fans, with the pitch already dug up just over a week after the Eagles' dramatic draw against Liverpool last week.
Under soil heating, new floodlights and a new pitch are all in the pipleline ahead of Crystal Palace's second season in the top flight.
It is also exactly a year ago since Palace beat Brighton in the play off semi final thanks to two goals from Wilfried Zaha. Relive that dramatic evening below.
- Film Review - Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge (12A)
- Britons set to enjoy highest temperature since last September
- Have you seen these men? Police believe they could be key witnesses to a murder
- Theresa May is trying to 'pitch the young against the old' with Tory manifesto, warns Labour leader
- The 'Danger Squad' is being brought in to teach school kids about emergency situations