A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- TUBE STRIKE: Commuters react as latest London Underground walkout causes delays
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action
- Alternative care must be provided if NHS is to cut one of south west London's major hospitals, think tank warns