A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final