A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Billions of fleas with massive penises will be invading bedrooms
- Labour leadership contest: Jeremy Corbyn and Owen Smith's campaigns enter final hours
- REVEALED: The filthiest Tube line - and other dirty disgusting secrets of London Underground
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country
- London temperatures set to soar as heatwave sets in