A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- PICTURES: 'Real-life Iron Man' soars over London in UK's first jetpack flight
- Streatham GP convicted over porn stash which included man having sex with a snake and women with dogs and horses