A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- TUBE STRIKE: Commuters react as latest London Underground walkout causes delays
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to office flings. Have you had one?
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action