A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- PICTURES: 'Real-life Iron Man' soars over London in UK's first jetpack flight
- Streatham GP convicted over porn stash which included man having sex with a snake and women with dogs and horses