Pete the Eagle will be taking to the saddle to help raise money for charity.
The Crystal Palace mascot is teaming up with Fulham’s Billy the Badger to raise money for UNICEF.
It is part of the Wheels for Change challenge which the charity is running on May 24.
Crystal Palace and Fulham football clubs will be kicking off two separate bike rides simultaneously.
Money raised through the challenge will go towards the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Catherine Cottrell, Deputy Executive Director of Fundraising, at UNICEF UK said: “Wheels for Change is an excellent fundraising challenge which will have a hugely positive impact on some of the world’s most disadvantaged young people.
“It is fantastic that this is kicking off at Barclays Premier League grounds, so register now to make a difference and boost your fitness levels at the same time.”
To register and find out more visit the Wheels for Change website: www.wheelsforchange.com
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- PICTURES: 'Real-life Iron Man' soars over London in UK's first jetpack flight
- Streatham GP convicted over porn stash which included man having sex with a snake and women with dogs and horses