Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Warning to sat-nav junkies as drivers face tougher speeding fines from next week
- COMMENT: 'There’s no way Theresa May can lose the general election'
- Huge asteroid called The Rock is coming close to Earth today
- Theresa May calls for general election on June 8 - is she right to do so?
- Crackdown on knife and gun crime even if stop and searches go up