Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- How do police tackle domestic violence in Croydon where there are at least eight attacks a day?
- Number of child sexual exploitation cases quadruples in one year
- After year of dry taps and toilets Thames Water bosses quizzed about supply problems
- Businesswoman battling Sir Alan Sugar in The Apprentice boardroom
- Brave boy hoping to be first in UK to survive double transplant operation, but it could lead to his death