Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Croydon Council needs Kenley homeowners help with flooding survey
- Croydon 'on the edge of something very exciting happening'
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- Croydon shows investors its vision for the future
- Croydon choristers singing their way to Rugby World Cup role