Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- Met Office issues warning as London set to be buffeted by heavy rain, wind and possibly snow
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Clapham Junction station evacuated amid rush-hour chaos as Tube workers walk out across London
- 'The worst possible conditions' for drivers as freezing fog warning issued for London
- Almost a quarter of London parents are spying on their teenage children's messages