Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- PICTURES: Would you let your kids wear these 8 'most evil' Halloween costumes?
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- PICTURES: 'Real-life Iron Man' soars over London in UK's first jetpack flight
- Streatham GP convicted over porn stash which included man having sex with a snake and women with dogs and horses