Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Anti-expansion campaigners demonstrated outside Number 10 to catch Theresa May as she left for first Prime Minister's questions
- London set for another scorcher with temperatures of 31C
- This is what Pokemon Go has done to popularity of products from Pokemon's past
- WEATHER: South west London to be hotter than Barcelona and Los Angeles