Storms set to batter Croydon tomorrow
Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- UPDATE: Police confirm woman hit by train was from Wimbledon
- VIDEO: Student film promoting gender equality broadcast to political leaders at UK's Girl Summit
- Dramatic collapse of Tulisa drugs trial could affect Colliers Wood man Leon Anderson 'stung in dry run' by fake sheikh
- Call for speed camera after "caring" mother and son die in car crash
- Director appeals for return of stolen filmmaking equipment and footage
Comments are closed on this article.