Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Sunny start to the day will give way to cloud and light showers over south London
- After snow comes sunshine - but there could be HAIL later
- Captain America: Civil War reviewed: 'An absolute double popcorn-munching gem'
- Tell us the best place to get breakfast in south west London, Epsom and Elmbridge
- Unsolved murders in south London and north Surrey: the deaths which still haunt families and drive police to hunt the killers