Police stopped nearly 250 drivers during a crackdown.
A total of 242 vehicles were pulled over by the police, two of which were seized, during an operation on Wednesday, February 5, in Sutton.
One driver was arrested for drink driving, one received a cannabis warning and two are due to be summonsed to court for having unroadworthy vehicles.
Another driver was fined and received penalty points for having a bald tyre and one was fined for not wearing a seatbelt.
Officers used automatic number plate recognition to target uninsured, untased and unregistered vehicles.
Safer Neighbourhoods Insp Ian Hicks said: "This operation and others like it are all about catching criminals, deterring criminal activities and keeping the streets safe. These operations will continue and you will be caught if you don't have insurance or the correct insurance."
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final